Fine Art Sacks. Finally.
This is where you will find the Fine Art Sacks.
Choose your size, choose your quantity. It's that simple.
Not only are these sacks great for transporting your artwork, they're also wonderful for storing your frames and paintings that you don't have on the wall. Slide your art into a bag, fasten the closures, label what's in there, and off you go. Don't stack your art without a protective Fine Art Sack! You can even get dry erase labels that let you write titles, locations, sizes-- and then erase it to use over and over. How easy is that!
Size Fits Price Color
'Fits' presumes that there is a 1-3 inch frame on each painting.
- Purchasing an even dozen? Buy 12/Get 1 Free!
- All Sack colors are subject to availability
- Custom Sizes: Add $5 per order. Minimum order is 3, get quote for size. Use the Contact form to send an email of inquiry. Light Blue.
- Custom Colors: Add $5 per order. All colors are subject to availability. If we cannot obtain the colors mentioned above for your order, we'll send you an email to let you know and to give you a 2nd choice color.
- We welcome your credit card payment. You may also use PayPal once we are set up for it. You may also send a check, but your order will not be shipped until your check clears. Sorry, no cash or money orders, echecks or bitcoins.
- Shipping is per zip code by weight, via USPS Priority. International shipping - well, we're just starting out so I'll have to figure it out. Let's talk.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery - once your order is received and payment has cleared. We make every item by hand. We process every order in the order in which it comes in. If your order will take longer than 2 weeks because we're swamped, we will let you know. No surprises, no anxious waiting.
- Returns are accepted but only in the same exceptional condition in which you received your order. Your refund will be processed once we receive your return. Please send an email to let us know why you need to return your item, and if there was something that disappointed you. We want you to be happy and will do whatever we can to make any situation right again.
Legal Stuff: We make no claims to prevent or lessen either potential damage, previous, current, or, future damage, to either your frames or artwork. Our Fine Art Sacks can help, but only you can prevent any and all damage. Fine Art Sack will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, and will be held free of any charges, as to damage, breakage, scratching, chipping or dings on your artwork or frames, past, present, or future, which might occur after purchase of our products. Please note; we want to help but we cannot and are not claiming to keep your art and frames safe and sound. No such claims against Fine Art Sacks products will be entertained, and, your frames will still chip if your paintings drop on the ground, grass, gravel or other earthly surfaces. Your purchase of these products is your acknowledgement and agreement with these statements, and your release that you will not make any such claims and will hold Fine Art Sacks harmless from any and all damages.